Przedstawiam poniżej nadesłaną przez University of Essex ofertę Visiting Fellowships dla pracowników naukowych.
Więcej informacji można znaleźć pod adresem:
We are looking for high performing established academics to join our prestigious and highly-competitive Essex International Visiting Fellowships programme.
This flagship programme provides support for outstanding researchers to undertake research at the University of Essex, which is of major importance in its field and of significant benefit to Essex’s research.
The programme provides a competitive platform to:
- champion Essex as a centre of scholarly excellence at an international level
- raise the profile of the multi-disciplinary research community at Essex
- engage with external experts
- enrich the research and training environment for early career postgraduate and postdoctoral scholars at Essex
The Essex International Visiting Fellowship programme has two components:
- Short-Stay Visiting Fellow – for scholars to spend a maximum of two weeks at Essex (application deadline for 2016 is July 31st)
- University Visiting Fellow – for leading, international senior academics to spend up to ten months at Essex (applications will open for 2017/18 academic year)
Essex International Visiting Fellowships are open to all academics, based outside the United Kingdom, who have a sustained track record of significant output, as demonstrated in peer-reviewed literature, and a strong commitment to quality research outputs as judged relative to opportunity.